Sunday, November 8, 2020

INTRODUCTION

✿Hi! My name is Cristina, but I go by Cristy! I utilize "she/her" as my pronouns.✿

I have created this blog to document the development of my Cambridge portfolio for my AICE Media Studies AS Level course! Subsequently, I'm enraptured to work on evolving, polishing, and finalizing my portfolio! I love obtaining more knowledge on communications, which could be considered an umbrella term for film, media studies, strategic research, theories, advertising, public relations, and many other things. In my free time, I enjoy painting, reading plays, and discovering new music! Likewise, my all -time favorite movie is "La La Land" and one of my favorite shows is "Killing Eve"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...