Thursday, February 18, 2021

Plot Finalizeddddddd!!!

Helloo, helloo, helloooo🎕🎕🎕

 I got on a facetime call with my friends, Ashley and Kailey, tonight to discuss somethings that we had to plan for drama club. As the call was coming to an end, I asked them if I could present my plot ideas for the film opening project to them. They said yes and I explained in detail the three ideas (check out my last blog post!). After expressing my ideas to them, they gave me some feedback. They liked the first option, but they thought it was too simple and the third option seemed to complicated since there were too many genres getting mixed up. We all decided that the second option was probably the best since it was simple, yet intriguing. 

                                                                Facetiming Ashley & Kailey

In addition to asking Ashley and Kailey, I also asked some other friends and my family and we all talked about every option in detail and we came to the conclusion that choosing the second idea would probably be the best. We made the following chart to weigh some of the pros and cons of each storyline.


While I like the third option a lot, I think there might be some problems when filming it because my manager said that I can film at Lucille's as long as I don't make the restaurant look bad... and having a murder scene in the restaurant will most likely make the restaurant look bad.

YAY! Now that the plot has been solidified, it's time to work on characters!


HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...