Thursday, February 25, 2021

Casting

 Now, that I have my characters and their backgrounds solidified, it's time to cast these parts hehehe😎Casting is one of my dream jobs, so I'm very excited to do this part of the project!

Geraldine

  • middle-aged female
  • any race

        Originally, I had asked my friend's mom to portray this fun role, but unfortunately, she won't be in town during the potential filming days (march 17th and 18th). My friend's mom gave me the idea to ask the one and only CYNTHIA LUTWIN. Yup, my drama teacher will be playing the role of Geraldine! I am so excited for Mrs. Lutwin to revive her acting career and portray this role!

Cynthia Lutwin


Annette

  • young adult female
  • any race
  • dancer
        While I was creating this character, I knew I needed a female dancer to portray Annette. I asked one of my good friends, Isabella (Bella) Bongiovi, to portray Annette, and she said yes! I can't wait to see Bella kill this role.

Bella Bongiovi




Ricky
  • young adult male
  • any race
  • dancer    
        For Ricky's character, I also needed a dancer, preferably one that knows how to tap. I knew that I had to ask the best male dancer in town, Mr. 2020 South Florida Cappie Award Winner, Roy De Oliveira.

Roy De Oliveira


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...