Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Everything Happens 4 a Reason

Ummm

small problemo

so

uh

the song that I originally wanted Annette and Ricky to dance to (Fever by Peggy Lee) has no information about the copyright and since ummm,,, Ms. Peggy Lee is no longer with us,,, I can't DM her on social media.

welp, that suckss

howeverrrr

I have a plan B

my dear friend, Alejandro (Alejo) Rodriguez, is a recent Cypress Bay High School graduate and COMPOSER!! Yup, you read that right! Mr. sir wrote his own musical (My Elijah) and it's grown soo much (I'm so proud of him, I will cry😢). Anywaysss, I got the idea to ask Alejo if he'd be down to compose a 50 second song and he was down (YAY). I told him I wanted a song in the style of the 50s with trumpets, snaps, and a low bass to create undeniable tension between the characters .  Additionally, I told him that I wanted the lyrics to be about love (just like any other song LOL)Alejo is extremely creative when it comes to composing and he has sent me some snippets of the song and I LOVE it! 
 
Facetiming da King himself 



I feel like everything happens for a reason. If I would've gotten the copyright for Fever, I wouldn't have featured original music in my film opening. I'm so glad and proud to showcase my friend's stunning score, I cannot wait to share it with you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...