Thursday, February 11, 2021

HERE WE GOOO


 Welcome film lovers, chocolate aficionados, and cat enthusiasts!

(if you don't consider yourself to be any of these things, then please politely leave :D ... Jk, you can stay I guess...)

Woah? Woah.
    
We are starting to work on our portfolio projects!! Excitement! 

Today in class we were given the instructions on how to create our portfolio project, which is a film opening. There was a lot of information given to us and I think it's safe to say that this is quite a project! Nevertheless, I am very excited to start. Throughout the whole portfolio-creating process, I will be documenting my progress on this blog. This is my first portfolio-related blog, so welcome! As I share with you all information on my film opening, I vow to be as detailed as possible (pinky promise). 

I've been brainstorming for a bit and I'm really thinking of choosing the musical genre, butttt I also want my film to be set in the 1950s. Mmm... maybe I'll do a 1950s musical film? I'm very drawn to this genre because I love movies in which characters express themselves through songs. The 1950s is a time period that really interests me because of the colossal rise of movies/sitcoms. I'm going to go do some thinking and I'll be back with my second blog post within the next two days... 

HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...