Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Editing is DONE

Ladies & Gents, the film opening has been officially EDITED!

YUH

After editing for 7-8 hours for the past 8 days,  (I literally don't know why it took so long, I thought it would only take 2 days🤡)she has been finished.

My pride, my joy, my baby. 🤰 (yes, that is a pregnant emoji)

I finished editing my film opening and now I'm going to send it to some trusted people so that they can give me critiques before I officially turn it in!

Update: I have received some feedback from some cool people whose opinions really matter to me. Here's what they said:

The One & Only Jake Fretwell- told me to raise the volume of the dialogue between Annette and The Server; said framing for the dance was weird (I 100% agree with him, but we only had 8 minutes to film the dance before my manager kicked us out :-( )

My Momma- told me that there was different lighting in the dance clips (will try to fix this); said to make a smooth transition of sound between the beginning and the dance.

Ms. Future-Doctor-To-Be Silvia Zervos- told me to lower the volume of the music at the beginning in order to hear the dialogue; said the transition from Lover's Fantasy (dance song) to Suddenly (the ending) was abrupt (I like that it's abrupt though because it's supposed to be a "snapping out of the moment" type of feel)

Shoutout to these awesome people!! Supa dupa thankful for their advice, I will definitely take everything they said into consideration.

Now, unto da CCR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...