Tuesday, March 30, 2021

More Music Stufffff

 Heyoooo☮

After doing much research on websites such as Chosic, Soundstripe, and Epidemic Sound, I have finally found the perfect song for the beginning. The song I decided on was "Suddenly" by The Commandeers. I actually found this gem on Premium Beat and I obtained the rights to it (see below). Once I listened to it, I loved the old feel it had to it. I had originally planned on looking for 2 different songs for the beginning and the end; however, this song is long enough to use it both for the beginning (before dance) and at the end (after dance). I really enjoyed the last 10 seconds of this song for the ending of the film opening because it ends with 3 beats and I realized that I could have something happening in those 3 beats. In the first beat, Geraldine raises her eyebrows. In the second beat, the iris shot closes the screen. Lastly, in the third beat, the title appears with floating, red hearts. 

Licensing rights for Suddenly by The Commandeers:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...