Monday, March 15, 2021

Newbies

Welcome to da project, Clem, Ashley, Katie, and Laura! 

As I was doing some brainstorming, I realized that I hadn't cast anyone as The Server yet. Additionally, I realized that I would need to use some help backstage, so I called a few of my friends to see if they were down to help me!



Clementina Franceschi as The Server

Clementina has been doing theater for a really long time now and I'm so stocked she's playing this role! Some of her previous roles include "Judy" in 9 to 5, "Sherri" in Rock of Ages, and "Gabriella" in High School Musical the Musical.


My Tech Crew!!!!

This all-woman-power tech crew will be in charge of helping me set up the set, lighting, speaker, platform stage, and tables. Likewise, they'll also be responsible for changing the set to the "fantasy set" and turning the spotlights on and off for when the fantasy moment starts and ends.
 
Ashley Valent

Ashley Valent has experience working backstage for theater plays/shows. She's stage managed War At Home, Swagger, and Aladdin JR.


Katie Kanefsky

Katie Kanefsky has experience using her dad's high-tech video camera. She help record my school's musicals: Aladdin JR. and 9 to 5.

Laura Mariné


Laura Mariné has not had much experience with tech crew stuff, but I'm glad that this project will help her learn new stuff!

HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...