Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Da Bible

ALL HAIL DA HOLY BIBLE! She is beauty, she is grace.

 With filming being tomorrow, I started a Google Document which will be my film opening bible since it will contain everything that I will need to make a film opening. I will also be providing my actors and crew with this bible so that they are completely informed. My bible is 18 pages long and contains everything from props to schedules to character descriptions and more! It took me about 6 hours to create her since there is so much information that I had to include. Since there are so many pages, I'm going to upload a video of me scrolling through them, but I will also attach a link to the full document. I hope you enjoy!


Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jrfWSMy1ZnSYpRH_Xx24sklGPhCXMTgZUlzGl0KbweE/edit?usp=sharing


HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...