Saturday, March 13, 2021

Rehearsals!!!

 We had 2 rehearsals this week and we got so much done! 

In our first rehearsal, I had my actors listen to the song over and over again until we all became familiar with it. We had to cut this rehearsal short because we were all so exhausted after having a 5 hour rehearsal for our school show that same day. 

During our second rehearsal, we blocked the dialouge scenes and choreographed the dance! YAY! I am so happy with how the dance turned out. I, myself, am not a dancer, but I did have a vision of some movements I wanted in the dance. I communicated my thoughts with my dancers, who also choreographed the dance, and they definitely brought my vision to life, they're insanely talented and I'm sososososososooso thankful for them!💖

Here's some rehearsal footage!


                                                        Here's a sneak peek of da dancee hehe
We rehearsed in our school's auditorium!

My friend, Ashley, took some pictures of the rehearsal process

Me talking to my actors about some moves they should add to the dance

HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...