Sunday, April 4, 2021

Reflection

As I get closer to the end of this project, there are many things I must reflect on. I remember feeling so clueless and stressed when this project first started because I felt like I would not be able to do it, or if I did do it, it would be bad. However, as the weeks have gone by, I've created a pretty neat idea (or so I think so) and I've had the time to assemble this project together. I grew more confident as time went on. Additionally, I learned SOOO many new things. For starters, I learned the important of framing and how it contributes to making shots look more structured. I also learned how important sound editing and volume is. I was scared to start editing because I had never in my life used Adobe Premiere Pro, nevertheless, I challenged myself and I'm so glad I did. If it wouldn't have been more the gazillions of Premiere Pro tutorials I binge watched, I wouldn't have been able to implement effects such as the amplified sounds of the voices, the transition from black and white to color and vice versa, and the iris shot. I feel extremely grateful to have had such wonderful people as my actors and crew, no words can describe how much I appreciate them and their contribution to this project. Although there were times were I felt discouraged because some things didn't go as planned ( like when one of my actors didn't show up and I had to cut their part out), I forced myself to continue to keep my head held high.  I learned that in life, there will always be obstacles, and as humans we can decide if we want them to let them get the best of us or not. I decided not to let mishaps discourage me to the point were I would give up, instead, I became more motivated to work my way around these problems. As I sit here writing this quickly, so that I can finish my CCR, I just have one more thing to say: I loved this project SOO much. I loved absolutely everything about it. The planning. The editing. The polishing. I adore it. Man, I wish I would have taken this class my junior year of high school, so that I would've taken my A level this year. Oh well.

This is all from me. I gots to go. See ya so0o0onn😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...