Wednesday, March 17, 2021

FILMING DAY!!!

Today has been the busiest day ever. For starters, we filmed my school's musical, 9 to 5, today and boy was that exhausting. After we finished filming, it was time to film my film project. Since my actors and tech crew are all theater with me, they were also exhausted. I felt bad making them film my project on the same day as we filmed the musical, but today was the only day we could film at Lucille's.


Last night, I organized every single prop and costume accessorry into two boxes. I was missing some props like the spray bottle and a white mug, so I drove to Dollar Store to buy them and other missing props. When I finally collected all of my props, I packed up the prop boxes and the tripods in my car. 


We finished filming the musical at 5:00pm and then I went to Publix to get some Pub Subs for my actors. We then ate at the dressing rooms and bonded . 6:30PM came around and we each went home to shower and came back to school at 7:30pm so that they could do their hair and makeup. 

the coolest people ever 


We also had to do Mrs. Lutwin's hair and makeup and it was so funny seeing her wear tons of makeup when she hardly uses any. Ashley curled Mrs. Lutwin's hair and did her makeup with the help of Clementina. They added some blue eye shadow and highlight so that her makeup would match her dress. I was helping Bella get ready. We did not straighten or curl her hair, she actually ended up using the wig that I used for the musical since it had a 1950s style (I PROMISE WE DO NOT HAVE LICE). Clementina used the wig that she used for the musical for my film and it looked awesome with her costume. Additionally, Roy did not have to do much to his hair, lucky him.

Doing Mrs. Lutwin's makeup


We ended up leaving school around 8:40pm which was a little late because we were supposed to be at Lucille's at 8:45pm. When we arrived, we came across a pretty big problem... my manager (who was also supposed to be my actor) was leaving and before I could stop him, he was gone, so I went to my other manager and she said she would stay while we filmed (thanks girl!). Since my other manager was gone, I had to cut his part and dialogue out. 

By 10:30, we finished filming and started packing up. It was an exhausting day, but it was so much fun, I'm so glad I chose this group of people to do this with. I made my cast "thank you" cards because words can't explain how thankful I am for their help. 

Here are some pictures of the shoot:



DREAM TEAMM!!! omg I was so tired look at my eyes


HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...