Tuesday, March 9, 2021

MUSIC IS DONE!!!!

Drum roll puh-leaseeee,,,,,,🥁🥁🥁


DA SONG IS DONE! oh yeahh😎

My amazing friend and composer, Alejo, finished the song! I have yet to listen to it because I'm in class, but I'm going to listen to it in a few minutes. Be right back.


Update: ok hello again, I just finished class and I listened to the song,,, WOW,,, just,,, WOW,,, Alejo really outdid himself with this one. He flawlessly created a song with everything I wanted in it: the sexy tone, the jazzy tune, the intriguing beat, THE SNAPS. I'm so so so sooooo thankful for having someone as amazing and creative as Alejo in my life. I cannot wait to feature his original song in my project! AHH! 

Now, I suppose you're all curious to know what the song sounds like, so I feel like I owe you guys a sneak peak of it (I won't be posting all of it now, I rather the rest be a total surprise), but here's a snippet:

Yup. That's all you get.... for now😏

Oh alright, alright, I'll give you another sneak peak, but of the lyrics this time:

I realllyyyyy likes these lyrics, they're not cheesy or cringy, instead, they create mystery and tension. Lovee them.


Well, this is all for now! 

HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...