Sunday, March 7, 2021

Rehearsal Schedule

Ok ok ok!
Progress is happening (slowly but surely):D

I talked to my composer today and he said that the music is almost done!! YAY! I heard a little clip of it and I became SOOOO excited AHHH! He also said that he will get it done by this Tuesday (March 9th, 2021) which gives me just one week to get together with my actors and rehearse. 

I created this rehearsal schedule so that I could feel organized and so that my actors are informed of the rehearsals coming up! Bella, Roy, Mrs. Lutwin, and I are all working together on our school's musical production "9 to 5" and we have rehearsals every day for this show. With that being said, the rehearsals for my film opening will be after our rehearsals for our show. I think I'm only going to make our rehearsals last about an hour and a half because we only need to choreograph 50 seconds of the song and we will also be very tired from our other rehearsal. However, we are having four rehearsals in total for this film opening project and I think that rehearsing for 6 hours in total will be more than enough time to rehearse. 

A visual of my rehearsal schedule can be seen below:

My goal is to finalize and polish the choreography and everything else by March 16th because we film on March 17th!!! We only have one night to film for about 3 hours max, so I want to make sure that we are completely ready to go so that we don't waste time figuring things out there.

HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...