Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Decided on a Title checkkkk

 I've been some thinking about what I should title my film... Many title names have crossed my mind but they've all been too cheesy and cringe yuck. However, I was able to narrow down my choices and now I'm deciding between these three:

  1. Colored Tiles
  2. Salt & Pepper
  3. Cupid's Advocate 
Colored Tiles: the reason why I'm thinking of this name is because of the floor tiles at our shooting location; I plan on taking some shots of their shoes as they dance and the black and blue tiles will be visible.

Salt & Pepper:  the reason why I'm thinking of this name is because I want the opening shot to be of Geraldine putting salt and pepper in her food; I was also hoping that the salt and pepper would symbolize Annette and Ricky as they're both salty and their romance is spicy. Okay EW, I think I needed to type that last sentence to realize how cringy of a title that is.

Cupid's Advocate: the reason why I'm thinking of this name is because I like how it hints at how Geraldine loves pairing people up with each other.

After doing some more thinking, I decided to stick with "Cupid's Advocate" because I think that it describes Geraldine, the protagonist, perfectly. Moreover, I also like how it plays on the common saying "The Devil's Advocate".

I'm glad I finally solidified my title because now I can solidify and polish my script!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...