Sunday, March 28, 2021

CREDITS

CREDITS! YUH! they have been added to the film opening😌

I had so much fun designing the title card for my production company. For starters, the name "LIZEMA" is a mix of Elizabeth Olsen & Emma Stone because they are my biggest Hollywood role models. I wanted the font to radiate a 70s vibe (ironic because the movie is set in the 50s), but I love the 70s. I also replaced the "O"s in "Production" with peace signs so that it would have more of that 70s feel. Overall, I wanted this title card to radiate some aspects of my personality/people that inspire me.

I decided to utilize different fonts for the title and the names. The font for the title is Onyx from Premier Pro and the font for the name is HucklebuckJF from Premier Pro. These fonts can also be seen in the other credits shown below.

I put Mrs. Lutwin's name first since she's the protagonist.









After introducing my actors, I introduced the composer of Lover's Fantasy, Alejandro Rodriguez.

In the last edit I included my name under the title "Written, Produced, Edited, and Directed by".







No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...