Monday, March 29, 2021

Struggling to make a spinning transition :(

 currently crying😀

I've been editing my film project for the past 6 days. I did not think it would take this long, but I guess it is since it's my first time using Adobe. Likewise, I 've had to do a lot of research and I've had to watch a lot of tutorials on how to do even the easiest thing. For example, I had to search up a tutorial on how to cut a video so I could use the leftover clip for another part of the project. I've spent the last 3 hours of my life trying to figure out how to make a spinning transition on Premier Pro, but none of the tutorials have been helpful and I think it's because the clips I want the transition on are too short:(

A. Spinning. Transition. 

Sounds easy right?, Well it's not easy for a 17 year old teenager who has the intelligence of a grandma when it comes to Premier Pro. If I had a penny for every time I created a new adjustment layer to try to create a SPIN, I could buy 5 Teslas. Okay, I give up on making a spinning transition between "real life" and the "fantasy moment"... I'm going to try to make a whip pan transition. Send.HELP.

Enjoy this photo of me at 4am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...