Friday, March 26, 2021

God Bless Youtube Tutorials

I just finished binge-watching a bunch of Adobe Premier Pro Youtube tutorials and boy, were they helpful!

How to Create a Vignette in Premier Pro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_n-kr1Z3hk
    I found this tutorial as I searched for help in editing an Iris Shot. I want to use this type of shot at the end when Geraldine winks at Annette. This video was very helpful and it helped me create the circle shape  that I needed. Nonetheless, it does not specify how to animate the vignette so that it becomes the circle, so I had to search for other videos.

Adobe Premier Pro Tip 5 "Iris Rond" NL: https://youtu.be/x1ZXkXCmb8o
    This tutorial was very helpful because it showed how to create the circle and animate the vignette, however, since the narrator isn't speaking in English, I coudn't really understand what they were explaining, I tried to do it by watching him, but I got lost. Nevertheless, this tutorial is great!

Soft Iris (Vignette) Effect for Tone Poem Task...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd0rhvgZkLk&t=288s
    THIS TUTORIAL!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!! I absolutely love this video and I love how the narrator took his time in explaining how to create an Iris Shot. Not only did I learn how to create the circle and animate the vignette, but I also learned to feather the circle, so that it wouldn't look too strict. I truly enjoyed learning from this tutorial.

YUHHH celebration nationnnnnn


Now that my Iris Shot has been created, I started watching tutorials on how to create a transition from color to black and white and vice versa.

Premier Pro CC: How to do Black and White to Color Transition Effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKfhDhJwCPg
    Okay, these tutorials are so amazing. Not only do they get to the point, buttt they get to the point in a MINUTE (yay! I dislike long, boring tutorials). After these tutorials, I was easily able to create that color transition in my film. I'm still playing around with it because I want to try different options before solidifying it, but I'm glad I learned new things.

The computer quality makes it look so grainy😭but I promise the color transition is smooth.

Alright, that's it from me, HASTA LA VISTA!- go eat pineapple and watch La La Land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melancholic Farewell & CCR

It's currently 3:26am I just finished editing my CCR Well world, here she is. My second baby. CCR-Cupid's Advocate (link just in cas...